aka "A&J" - Powdered Herbal Dietary Supplement
I developed this formula because I wanted something safe that could be used during pregnancy (many herbal Arthritis & Joint Support mixes now available for animals contain herbs that really should not be used on a continuing basis such as Yucca or during pregnancy such Devils Claw).
The combination of herbs in this formula along with the Glucosamine are traditionally used to:
Contains: Glucosamine, MSM, Nettle, Ginkgo, Alfalfa, White Willow, Stevia
- Assist with arthritis, hip dysplasia, knee dysplasia, elbow dislocation and other joint problems in goats, horses, dogs, cats and other animals.
- Aid in helping to prevent joint damage, rebuild worn joint tissue, and slow further degeneration.
- Used as a long-term maintenance program for active animals
- Supplement and stimulate the body's natural building blocks for healthy joints.
- Aid in increasing the body's circulation to joints.
- Aid in enhance the body's absorption of nutrients by the digestive system. As an anti-inflammatory
Maintenance Serving Suggestion : Given Orally once per day
Initial Serving: Double Maintenance serving for 4-6 weeks
1 Tbls contains approx. 1125 mg Glucosamine Sulfate & approx. 1125 mg MSM
How to administer: Feed daily. For animals, either mix with the animal's daily grain ration; make into "dosage balls" and feed; or mix with enough water so you can it pull up into a "feeding syringe" and drench (squirt it down their throat).
Adult Humans: 1 Tbs.
Dogs up to 60 pounds: 1 1/2 tsp.
Dogs 60-100 pounds: 2 tsp.
Dogs over 100 pounds: 1 Tbls.
|Goats (full size adult): 1 Tbls.
Horses: 3 Tbls.
One pound bag- Packaged by weight not volume. One pound contains approximately 70 Tablespoons.
---> SPECIAL OFFER: If you are purchasing just this single one pound item as your TOTAL order, CLICK HERE to get Flat Rate shipping of $5.80.
--->Bulk Pricing: See bottom of this page.